Dermapen® is a unique and innovative new technique to enhance the appearance of your skin without the need for invasive surgery. This fractional micro-needling treatment has an aerating effect on targeted areas of skin, helping to stimulate collagen production and prompt the skin to rejuvenate itself. This treatment, available at 740 Aesthetics, can be very effective for improving areas of the skin affected by signs of age, scarring, and other aesthetic issues.
Benefits of Dermapen®
- Skin tightening, lifting, and rejuvenation
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves keloid, surgical, and acne scars
- Non-surgical treatment
- Stimulates the production of collagen
- Procedure time between 60-90 minutes
- Can be done in a series
- Some downtime is involved
- No Aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory products for ten days prior to procedure
- No fish oil / omega oils for ten days prior to procedure
Prior to Treatment:
- No Retin A products or applications 12 hours prior to treatment.
- No auto–immune therapies or products 12 hours prior to treatment.
- No prolonged sun exposure to the face 24 hours prior to your treatment. (Dermapen treatment will not be administered on sunburned skin.)
- If an active or extreme breakout occurs before treatment, please consult our office.
- On the day of the treatment, please keep your face clean and do not apply makeup before coming in.
To ensure the proper healing environment, be certain to observe the following:
- Do not use any Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acid, Retinol, Vitamin C.
- Avoid intentional and direct sunlight for 24-48 hours post-treatment.
- Do not go swimming for at least 24-48 hours post-treatment.
- No exercising or strenuous activity for the first 24 hours post-treatment.
I have been going to Dr. Broumand’s aesthetician for the past few years now and always get great results. Recently she suggested I try a new treatment called Dermapen. I can definitely see a huge difference in my skin. I am in love with this treatment and have signed up for a series of 4!
Dermapen® Micro Needling 3D Animation Video
Contact 740 Aesthetics
If you would like more information on Dermapen® treatment, or if you would like to schedule a consultation here at our practice, please contact us today.